I am a MBA student doing a research project on B2B eCommerce platforms at a mid-enterprise scale. Specifically, I am looking at various platforms and their ability to host a marketplace with >1M SKUs and various sellers on the marketplace. I have been trying to compare the functionalities of Magento to others and would love for the community’s insight. I have a list of categories for comparing the solutions and would appreciate any detail or a rating of High, Medium, Low, No support.
- Primary User bases & Scenarios (SSO/New users/New locations)
- Integrated Product & Service Requisitioning (Split shipments/Ad hoc shipping/Inventory Visibilty)
- Simplified Sourcing (RFx, Auction, BOM capabilities)
- Integrated Supplier Portal (Onboarding/Registration)
- Flexible Analytics & Reporting (Ad hoc & out of the box)
- Configurable integration across ERPs/WIMS systems
- Integrated Catalogs: Federated Search & Multi-SKU (Punchout/Hosted Catalogs/Non-Catalog Reqs)
- Issue Tracking and Supplier Scorecards
- Flexible Billing and Payment
- Notification and Message Capability
- Collaboration and Online Support
- Avg Go-Live Time
- Pricing Model
Thanks for any and all insight!!